Welcome to Driftless Market
Driftless Market is the tri-state area’s choice for fair trade, organic, and locally grown foods. We offer a wide variety of healthy, sustainable, and ultimately, better tasting foods all year round. LINK to GIS Map developed by UW-Platteville Geography students as a part of PACCE grant shows the location of our local producers, many located right here in the Driftless area.
We also offer a complete selection of environmentally-friendly household products, all at a reasonable price.
Most of all, Driftless is about community. Our customers and producers are also, to a large extent, our neighbors. We care about what you eat and use and we show it by providing exceptional, personal service that you won’t find at big box stores.
Salmon Stir-Fry - Friday, March 22nd
Organic Ingredients, Organic Veggies.
Potato Leek - Fri, March 22nd
Organic Veggies, Organic Ingredients
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili-served daily
Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Free of Common Allergens
Daily Hot Entrée:
- Baked Potato Bar - Friday, March 22nd
- Driftless Market's First Ever Story Slam! March 27, 2019 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Bering Bounty Meet & Greet March 28, 2019 - 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher March 28, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher April 4, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher April 11, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm