Welcome to Driftless Market
Driftless Market is the tri-state area’s choice for fair trade, organic, and locally grown foods. We offer a wide variety of healthy, sustainable, and ultimately, better tasting foods all year round. LINK to GIS Map developed by UW-Platteville Geography students as a part of PACCE grant shows the location of our local producers, many located right here in the Driftless area.
We also offer a complete selection of environmentally-friendly household products, all at a reasonable price.
Most of all, Driftless is about community. Our customers and producers are also, to a large extent, our neighbors. We care about what you eat and use and we show it by providing exceptional, personal service that you won’t find at big box stores.
Apple Ham - Friday May 24th
Organic Ingredients, Organic Veggies. Local Meat
Allergens: No Common
White Bean & Kale - Friday May 24th
Organic Veggies, Organic Ingredients
Contains: No Common
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili-served daily
Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Free of Common Allergens
Daily Hot Entrée:
- Hot Bar Special offered Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher May 30, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher June 6, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Beginner's Yoga with Tom Pitcher June 13, 2019 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Open Jam (Acoustic Strings) June 15, 2019 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Open Jam (Acoustic Strings) July 20, 2019 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm