Welcome to Driftless Market
Driftless Market is the tri-state area’s choice for fair trade, organic, and locally grown foods. We offer a wide variety of healthy, sustainable, and ultimately, better tasting foods all year round. LINK to GIS Map developed by UW-Platteville Geography students as a part of PACCE grant shows the location of our local producers, many located right here in the Driftless area.
We also offer a complete selection of environmentally-friendly household products, all at a reasonable price.
Most of all, Driftless is about community. Our customers and producers are also, to a large extent, our neighbors. We care about what you eat and use and we show it by providing exceptional, personal service that you won’t find at big box stores.
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili-served daily
Organic veggies and beans, vegan, free of common allergens.
Fisherman's Stew - Monday, 2/8
Organically raised salmon, organic veggies, contains dairy.
BBQ Black Bean and Tempeh - Monday, 2/8
Vegan, organic veggies, contains soy.
- Date Changed Due to Weather - 2016 Soup Classes - Back To Basics February 9, 2016 - 5:30pm
- Driftless 2016 CSA Open House February 20, 2016 - 10:00am
- Driftless Market 2016 Soup Classes - Soup and Salad March 1, 2016 - 5:30pm
- Driftless Market Recital Series - Marimba and Clarinet March 11, 2016 - 7:30pm
- Driftless Market 2016 Soup Classes - Something Exotic April 5, 2016 - 5:30pm