Welcome to Driftless Market
Driftless Market is the tri-state area’s choice for fair trade, organic, and locally grown foods. We offer a wide variety of healthy, sustainable, and ultimately, better tasting foods all year round. LINK to GIS Map developed by UW-Platteville Geography students as a part of PACCE grant shows the location of our local producers, many located right here in the Driftless area.
We also offer a complete selection of environmentally-friendly household products, all at a reasonable price.
Most of all, Driftless is about community. Our customers and producers are also, to a large extent, our neighbors. We care about what you eat and use and we show it by providing exceptional, personal service that you won’t find at big box stores.
Tomato Bisque- Tuesday 9/27
organic ingredients, no common alergens
Split Pea & Ham- Tuesday 9/27
organic veggies, local Marr's ham, free of common allergens
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili-served daily
organic ingredients, vegan, free of common allergens
- Equal Exchange Fair Trade Demo October 11, 2016 - 11:00am to 1:00pm
- UWP Homecoming Parade October 15, 2016 - 10:00am
- Pizza Cooking Class October 19, 2016 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- A New Note Book Signing with Kathy Jacobson October 22, 2016 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Annual Sweet Treats on Main Street October 29, 2016 - 11:00am