Welcome to Driftless Market
Driftless Market is the tri-state area’s choice for fair trade, organic, and locally grown foods. We offer a wide variety of healthy, sustainable, and ultimately, better tasting foods all year round.
We also offer a complete selection of environmentally-friendly household products, all at a reasonable price.
Most of all, Driftless is about community. Our customers and producers are also, to a large extent, our neighbors. We care about what you eat and use and we show it by providing exceptional, personal service that you won’t find at big box stores.
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili-served daily
All organic beans and veggies, vegan, free of common allergens
Lentil's and Greens- Wednesday 4/1
Organic veggies and lentils, vegan, free of common allergens
Sausage Pizza Soup- Wednesday 4/1
Lange's local and organic meat, organic veggies, free of common allergens
- Purple Cow Gardening workshops - 2 sessions! April 9, 2015 - 3:00pm
- Driftless Cooking Class with Dewey's Cafe April 20, 2015 - 6:00pm
- UWP Green Campus Project’s Earth Day Carnival April 22, 2015 - 9:00am
- Kick-off for the Platteville UNITE 100 Miles, 100 Days Challenge! May 1, 2015 - 5:00pm
- Just One Backyard - Book / Author Presentation May 23, 2015 - 10:00am