Welcome to Driftless Market
Driftless Market is the tri-state area’s choice for fair trade, organic, and locally grown foods. We offer a wide variety of healthy, sustainable, and ultimately, better tasting foods all year round. LINK to GIS Map developed by UW-Platteville Geography students as a part of PACCE grant shows the location of our local producers, many located right here in the Driftless area.
We also offer a complete selection of environmentally-friendly household products, all at a reasonable price.
Most of all, Driftless is about community. Our customers and producers are also, to a large extent, our neighbors. We care about what you eat and use and we show it by providing exceptional, personal service that you won’t find at big box stores.
Ham And Black Bean Soup - Friday, Nov. 17
organic veggies and beans, local Marr's Ham, allergen free
Red Bean, Mushroom and Cabbage - Sat. Nov. 18
organic ingredients, no common allergens, vegan
Three Bean Vegetarian Chili-served daily
organic ingredients, vegan, free of common allergens
Daily Hot Entrée:
No specials today.
- Chocolate Tasting with Annie, from Equal Exchange! November 18, 2017 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Sounds of the Driftless: an after hours event December 1, 2017 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Main Street Holiday Stroll December 2, 2017 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
- DIY Lip Balm & Deodorant Workshop December 6, 2017 - 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- UPAVIM Fair Trade Gifts December 9, 2017 - 10:00am to 2:00pm